100% of SciTech Chargers will be academically, socially, and emotionally prepared to succeed in top high schools, access a full range of life opportunities, and accept the power and responsibility to shape their lives, their community, and their world.
- We believe that strong teaching leads to learning, growth, and inspiration for children. Our teachers are mission-driven.
- We combine best practice, innovation, and data-driven instruction with unconditional love to provide meaningful, differentiated support.
- Our teachers constantly strive to improve all aspects of their practice and receive rigorous, personalized development as they grow professionally every day.
- We nurture, develop, and support the whole child. A child who is academically prepared to succeed in high school and beyond has the opportunity to choose from many possible rewarding life paths.
- Academic excellence must be supported by the social and emotional skills to confidently navigate personal relationships and the real world.
- We believe that life and learning are grounded in context and relationships. We are committed to making our school a loving community where students, families, and staff all feel valued and known.
- We believe that our community is stronger when schools and families team up to support kids from every angle.
- We know that our work is stronger and our solutions are better when they incorporate the diverse strengths and perspectives of all members of our community.
- We create opportunities for students to impact their neighborhoods and for partners to impact our school.
- We provide a cross-curricular STEM education experience.
- The fabric of the future will be stitched with jobs and systems that have not yet been imagined. In order for our students to be leaders and creators of tomorrow, they must be developing 21st Century skills today.
- We strive to integrate science, technology, engineering, and math across content classes and set aside time to pursue it for its own sake.
- We are stronger and smarter together. We advocate for ourselves and others. We make sure everyone is included, listened to, and loved. We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- We work hard and do our best in everything we do, no matter how challenging, because that is how we get better. There is value in the struggle.
- We can do anything we can dream. We make our own choices and work every day to make ourselves and our world the best they can be.
- I know that I am an amazing person. If I don’t love and take care of me, then I won’t be able to love and take care of others.
- We choose to improve and become better versions of ourselves. We reflect on our successes and failures so we can learn from them.
- We come to school every day excited to learn. We engage 100% and make our community a joyful place.