General School Information
7:00 AM - 2:45 PM
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Extended Day Hours
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
820 Jackson Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Apple Bus Company
- Phone: 504.241.4466
- Hours: Monday - Friday (5:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
Top High School Application Information
At ReNEW SciTech Academy, one of our biggest goals is to send 100% of our graduates on to top high schools. The process of applying to high schools in New Orleans can be confusing, but we are here to help students and families along the way!
SciTech graduates are currently attending top high schools across the city including: Newman, St. Augustine, Ben Franklin, Lusher, Karr, Warren Easton, SciHigh, International High School, McMain, and SciAcademy! We are so proud of them!
What Makes a “Top” High School? Data!
- School Performance Score (SPS)/School Letter Grade - SciTech students deserve to go to an A or B school!
- Percentage of Graduates who go to College - how many students enroll in college?
- Performance on the ACT - how many students score high enough to earn college scholarships?
- Performance on End of Course (EOC) Tests - how many students score proficient on these tests?
- Opportunities - extracurricular activities, clubs, sports teams, college visits, Advanced Placement courses
How to Apply
Most New Orleans Public Schools are on the EnrollNola OneApp. Parents can apply online or visit SciTech to complete a paper application with our placement director. It is recommended that families list at least four top high school choices on the OneApp. Some schools do give priority to siblings of current students and geographical location. COMPLETE YOUR ONE APP NOW!
Ben Franklin and Lusher Charter School utilize the Eastbank Collaborative of Charter Schools application.
The Archdiocese of New Orleans Office of Catholic Schools deadline for applying to Catholic high schools has past. Applications are typically open and are due one week in November with testing the first weekend in January. If you are interested in applying to a Catholic high school for the 2017-2018 school year, click here to learn more about the process, application, and school options.